Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Unsupervised

I am currently unsupervised, I know it freaks me out too! But the possibilities are ENDLESS! When Mary was at her sisters over night and I was alone it was not a good night for me. I realize I am alone at night a lot while she works, but that seems different. Without my partner in life I know I would not last long in these living years.  It happens a lot to older couples that when  one dies the other follows not to long later. You get used to someone being there and when they are not there it upsets the other person's will to live. My mother lived pretty long after my dad died, but she did not do good. Her health deteriorated not too long after my dad died. She just lacked the ability to go on. That seems to happen to us sometimes. Some people live a long time after a spouse dies. They even remarry and have another life with the new person.

I don't know if something happened to Mary if another woman could stand living with me. Mary said she would not get married again. I even wanted to renew our vows years ago, and she said no. She said she only wanted to marry one time! And I always do what Mary says. In forty two years she has not led me astray. I tried it my self several times but she brought me to my senses.  If you have a good life partner tell them how you feel. Like I said before I don't want to be laying somewhere dying and wish I had told my loved ones how I felt. When you are gone it  is too late to show your affection! 

No I am not on my soap box preaching again. That is my younger boy Jeff. He is the one going to seminary. I just want to offer you a chance to make your loved ones know how you feel. A few of my friends tell me it amazes them how I can write such profound posts. I wonder what they are talking about because I just sit down at the keyboard and this stuff just enters my mind and I write it. Just like when I was working as a mechanical and electrical troubleshooter I just figured how to fix the machines that were broken. I thought everyone had this insight people tell me I have. Marcy told me today I have a gift of gab I guess you would call it. Like she said it helps me to get this stuff off my chest. I feel better about my self and the world around me.

I hope the people who read this learn something to make their life better. I know writing this has improved my life. Well I must go get my battery charged up for my fight with Mother tomorrow with 12 plus inches of snow plus 25 mph winds. It will be fun!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment