Monday, February 17, 2014

Healed at Last!

Well It's monday, and this morning Longenecker's picked up my tractor to repair it.  I thought it would be over three hundred dollars and take most of the week. They surprised me by bringing the unit back by 4 thirty the same afternoon. The trouble was the fuel line being hard and not passing the gas right. I am ready for tomorrow's fight with Mother Nature again. I can clean the driveways and the circle again. I will be back in the fight one more time. I must take Mary to work again, as they are talking 2 to 5 inches again tonight. It was $121 dollars to fix the tractor, and it now runs better than ever. I can live with that!

Before they brought my tractor back I was at the Dentist. Dr. Dave, as he is called, zugdental.com has been my dentist since about about 1985. I like the practice, they take real good of the patients. Dr. Dave and his wife raised the money and volunteers to build a play ground in Manheim. I gave four days labor repairing electrical tools when I had my Electrical Business.

I feel more whole now that I have my toy back. I missed not having the tractor snowblower. Especially since I fell shoveling the suicide driveway! My cleats were not digging into the ice, and I went down on my bottom, and spent most of the weekend with muscle relaxers, pain pills and the heating pad on my back. I have enough trouble with back pains without aggravating the problem more. I did not get a lot done since Thursday night as I was laid up with pain. But I am back, and not ready to give up my quest to make money from my businesses.

It is going to keep snowing till spring, and maybe a little after spring officially comes. We can do nothing but prepare for the battle. I am reloaded and ready to conquer the elements again!

No comments:

Post a Comment