Saturday, February 15, 2014

MOTHER socks it to me again!!

Well I was clearing suicide driveway will my shovel since my tractor is not running, and we had a light snow I could push. I was careful, and had my ice spikes on my shoes. I was almost done when my feet slipped and went out from under me and I went down on my can. This time my feet did not go up in the air so my crash was not so bad. Luckily Carl from next door was clearing the bottom of my driveway with his walk behind snow blower and he helped me up. I did not smack the back of my head. Luckily I am just sore and not hurt bad. I will have to be more careful and throw down sand and snow melter as I walk up and down to clear ice and snow. I am not a cat, but I am running out of lives. Thank you Lord for watching over again.

We are really getting tired of this weather. Snow collapsed the roof of our NBC TV station so it is off the air. Two farmers lost barns because the roofs collapsed. Snow is very heavy when it is wet snow. The snow last night is light, and is blowing roads shut tonight. Glad Mary is not working tonight. When I picked her up this morning I cleaned the windows of the people who work with Mary and one girl asked if I work there. I said, "No, I am just trying to pick up a hot nurse named Mary". She laughed and she thanked me for cleaning her car. I said, "I know you guys are tired from a long shift, and I like to help people".

I will go to my Lazy Boy and try to rest my hurt muscles from the fall. Besides the grandkids are here and Kallista wants to use this computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment