Monday, March 31, 2014

Am I getting my point across to you!!!!

I am trying to let you know what I have painstakingly learned these 65 years I have been struggling thru my living years. I talked to Marcy the other week and she commented on how calm I am when we interact. She is dragging me into the 21 st century. I told her she should have known me before I got on my bi-polar medicine. I don't know how Mary put up with me all those years. I flashed from manic to depressive second to second. The littlest thing would set me off. I was not violent like some, but I was brooding all the time. When I diagnosed my problem and the test on the internet said I need to see a Doctor I let Mary know and she helped me get help. I changed jobs a lot, because I thought everyone was out to get me. It was not fun growing up bi-polar. I had trouble in school and almost did not finish. It took a long time till they found the right combination of medicine that made me close to normal. Whatever that might be. I was over 50 till I diagnosed myself.

I am bullheaded as I said often, and I kept struggling with medicine till they found the right combination. You must keep going back and force with the Doctors to come up with something that will help you! I have argued with several Doctors over the years to help me alleviate the problems I have had. And I will again if I have to. I told you the fight we had with my daughters problems in school. She is a mother of three now, and a good provider for her kids. She fights for them to get the help they need. She learned her role in life very well. And carries it out very good. I don't let anyone push me around, and my family has learned that too. We stand up for each other! That is the way it should be. The family comes first.

I hope you reading of my problems and my fights help you in your needs, makes you a better person too. Just because that person is a Doctor, does not mean they know everything. Search out what bothers you and tell someone so you can get the help you need. It will change your life like it did mine. We help each other, that is the way it should be in life. Like I am helping Bruce, we all need help sometime in our lives.

I pray for everyone, not just the cherished few. I hope we do not legislate GOD out of too much in our lives. We need HIM here to help us. Like I say, we all need help sometimes! I am glad my boy has decided to be a preacher. We need more good people in the clergy. We need saved! And we are driving GOD further and further from our everyday lives.

Well I am on my soapbox again. When my life leveled out from this bi-polar trouble, I got the soapbox as part of the deal. Since I have been saved, I want to help others enjoy my place in life. Writing this blog has been the best thing for my trying to be normal. Thank you Marcy for dragging me into this great feeling I have now. And thank you to my wife Mary, for all she has done for me. GOD BLESS
Who is that distinguished looking guy!!    LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment