Friday, March 14, 2014

MOTHER again, playing her games.

No snow this week. H00ray! But Monday it might snow again. This is getting boring. I am tired of fighting suicide driveway. And I have to take Bruce to the doctor monday for his checkup from the stroke he had. I just can't wait for spring, and I am not alone. Everyone is in shock of the terrible weather we had this winter..Just get it over is the feeling. We need good weather! Half the circle is a big mountain of ice from the lousy job of plowing. I could not blow it out of the way because of the breakdown of my tractor. I lost five days of plowing till it was fixed. When I got the tractor back it had already turned into ice.

Well enough of me crying the blues. We are planning what to put in the garden already. Mary has some plants started on her plant table. The grandkids are coming over tomorrow. All is right with my world. At least till Monday? If it snows, we will fight the good battle and clear it up. It is all we can do. We will survive and prosper. Mother cannot dampen our spirit. We know spring is not far away. We can see it coming and everything will be right with our world, till something comes along to throw us a curve. And we will cross that bridge when we come to it. Mary and I will handle what ever comes along next. We always have, and now is no different.


This is the snow mountain taking up half of the circle at my front yard!
COME ON SPRING, PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment