Saturday, March 29, 2014

I feel good twoooo! and a half

Yes I feel good again, spring is soon here, it is raining, but at least I do not have to shovel it from suicide driveway! I will call Affordable Paving  717-656-4849 in Brownstown,PA next week to get the suicide driveway sealed.  It is three years since they recovered it and made it look new. It was thirty years since we put it in, and it needed redone. I just hope it does not make it more slippery than it is. I don't need to fall again! If we take care of it, it should last in good shape till we give up housekeeping. With a new roof, and all new appliances I hope we are good for a lot of years. We just need our bodies to hold up as good as everything in the house. We are trying to treat our bodies good, but the years show the wear and tare. Like Mic Jaeger says, "Its a drag getting old" but it beats the alternative!

The grandkids, and grand dog are here over night. The three year old just finished the chocolate ice cream for supper. Yes Mary is upstairs taking a nap, so I am in charge again. You know, spoil them rotten and take them home tomorrow night. That is our job as grandparents!

My Vulcan Nomad is waiting in the garage for warm weather, Longing to take me to Paradise again! Waiting to take Jeff and Heather on the ride of their lives! Yes now that we had the money to get insurance on the motorcycle again, all is right with the universe. At least for now.  Bruce will get better, and we will ride together again. Dave had breakfast again this morning with us. I will have to do like Bruce and con him into getting a bike again too. So we all three can go to breakfast with the cycles.

Leave me comments about how you think I am doing in writing my thoughts down for posterity. I hope I have given you a chuckle, as we all need one. My insights into life are out of the box, but that is how I have always lived my life. I hope my fighting my problems gives you a lift and a great way to tackle the bumps in your life. If I can do it, I know you can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment