Monday, March 3, 2014

Every BIG DOG was once little puppy!

I get mad when I forget how to do something for my blog and must ask Marcy again, what I am doing wrong. She says everyone must learn how to do it when I get mad, it is not only myself that forgets. But I try hard to learn the first time. With my learning difficulty I must do it several times and burn it into my brain, then I am usually O.K. Till I do not do it for a while, then I can forget again so I keep notes to refresh my feeble brain bucket. She is right, no one is born knowing everything. We must learn it. I see it in my grandson Kyler, those little wheels in his brain I see turning to absorb something when he watches me do something. He is 3 years old, and he already knows how to use the computer mouse. He is like my kids, he will go far in life, just like his sisters.

I must not hit on myself for making mistakes. It is part of the learning process. I am in the declining years of my learning. I have a limited amount of years left. Maybe 20 or 30 years left to progress in my doing and accomplishing something in my life. I am 65 now, and still learning. I will learn as long as I can breath. When I can no longer draw a breath, then I will let the younger race take over, I have done what I was put on this earth to accomplish. I have passed my genes on to the next group of human beings to take over the reins of life. My DNA is carried forward in my children, and their children! And I have left a story of the Caldwell line for future people to learn where we came from.     If you don't put it on paper, it will die with you!    Well I have put my share on these pages. My future people will know this ancestor, my thoughts and actions will be here for them to learn about their crazy ancestor. This BIG DOG will be known in the future, whether good or bad. Good I hope they take away. Write down what you want future relatives to know. I wish I had something my Dad wrote. I just have second hand stories of his exploits. And the Love he showed me when I was growing up. Thank you Dad for all you gave me! I know I am raving again, good this time. Thank you Marcy for reminding me no one is perfect, especially an old dog trying hard to learn new tricks!

If you want to learn a good new trick, visit    s6pt.com.randal  

No comments:

Post a Comment