Friday, March 21, 2014

Where is spring, I can't find it!!

Yes I am ready for spring to get here! I wish the groundhog had forecast an early spring. We have had enough of cold, ice and snow. It was great having snow for the people that want to play in it. But enough already. We need the renewal of the growing season. The nice outdoors. The working in the garden, and the harvesting. Prices are going up already for everything that is grown because of the winter we just had. The kids want to play outside and us older folks want to go walking again. I want to get my paper and the mail without bundling up. We had our share of winter, let's get on to the nice weather already!

Yes I am raving again, I do not need my soapbox this time. Everyone is ready for spring this year. Enough of this.

Here and gone I Hope, at least for now!

I'm dreaming of this MOTHER, and I know you can do it!

I have faith in you MOTHER that spring is on the way. I know you will give us great warm weather soon again. You just need to tease us with cold for a while to come so we are sure that you are in charge. Thank you MOTHER for making sure we could recover from the blast of what we had this winter. God you never give us more than we can handle. And thank you for giving us the strength to survive this winter that is almost finished. Thank you for protecting us from what could have been worse. Help us all to continue in the living years. We can dream it, you can provide the ability for us to do it. I will not remove my snowblower from the tractor quite yet. Just in case!!

No comments:

Post a Comment