Thursday, March 6, 2014

I'm not telling you it is going to be easy!I'm telling you it is going to be worth it!

Those are the famous words of someone who was right! If it is worth it, it is worth doing it right! Not a whole lot in life is easy, but a lot in life is worth the trouble to do it. If you want a good life you must work at it. I practiced motorcycle riding when I was racing. I would go on the back roads and practice taking off at full throttle so I could launch the cycle when I was getting ready for a race. The same with the car. I would practice everything I was interested in doing well. Right now I am practicing how to build my business. Everyone must try to do what they want to be good at. I need a lot of practice at learning to use my mac computer, it is totally different from my pc. But I will keep at it till I learn enough to do what I need to do to make money from home. I am bullheaded and will keep trying till I get it. With Marcy's guidance I will master the computer. I will get it, I hope. No I know I will!

Mary is going to retire in 2015, and take a big cut in salary. She plans to work part time, but I want to take up the slack so she does not have to work so much. I know I can do it, I just have to learn how to build my business up enough to replace her salary. So much Mary and I have tried has worked out good. We will give this chapter of our life the same determination we did everything else we have tackled. We will figure out this chapter of our life. Together we can beat anything we tackle together. We have done so much together that I believe we can accomplish whatever we put our minds together to do.

Yes we have developed an attitude that if we can think it, we can do it. We will try to do something, and we just attack it. We will study what we need to so we can master whatever we are doing at the time, and it works out great, so far. I don't know what we will tackle next, but we will accomplish it somehow. I surprise myself sometimes in what I can figure out. And Mary sees what I cannot and leads me in the right direction. We accomplish what we set our minds to do. The human mind is a wonder. That we can imagine something, and make it happen. That is how we get so many new inventions, someone thinks of it and the mind makes it happen. IF YOU CAN THINK IT, YOU CAN DO IT! is what the mind was made for.

The difficult we can do immediately; the impossible will take a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment