Saturday, March 29, 2014

Its about time!!

I must have done something wrong and was shut out of working on my blog for four days. I was getting ravings withdrawal like crazy. I need to be on my soapbox to let off some steam. Thank you LORD for steering my hands to fix the problem. I know HE is by my side, even though I have no proof HE is there. Because I believe I know he is there.    Life is 10 % what happens to you; and 90 % of how you respond to it.    And since I am older, I respond a lot better to it! I don't get so mad at others, I just need to forgive myself more. I am picking up Bruce in two hours for breakfast since it is saturday and he likes to get there at 5:30 AM when they open. I am trying to get him to carry his cell phone everywhere when he goes out in case he has trouble. The stroke he had not too long ago worries me. I don't want him to relapse and not have his phone in his pocket. I carry mine now when ever I go outside. I don't want to be laying on the ground and not be able to call for help. Him likewise.

I have a lot in built up emotions I need to write about. Just getting to work on this page makes me feel better. With my mindset, I need to fix any problem that is giving me trouble. When I can't figure it out, I feel like a failure. When I finally figure it out I give myself a hard time when I find out how easy it was and I spent so much energy diagnosing the problem. When I figure it out, it seems like I should have figured it out right away! I am not so hard on myself now that I am older. When I was young I really was hard on myself. I know now I can't be smart all the time. I sometimes have brain farts and it takes me longer to figure it out.

Thank you for reading my new page. I feel better for writing it. I can relax now. I will not screw it up again I hope! If I do, I will figure it out in time. I never give up! I am just slower sometimes.


Thank you LORD for getting us thru horrific winter. This picture is from two years ago, The grand kids having fun like they will again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment