Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Why do I call this my ravings?

Because raving is what I do best. You need someone to listen too. And I am here for you! I know I sound condensing, it is what I do best. Look at life through my eyes and you get a chuckle. I see life differently than most other people. Whether good or bad it is my view on my living years. Everyone has their own take on life. I hope some people look at life like I do. I have a lot of people reading my pages so I must be doing something right. I hope I offer them an uplift in life. That is what I  am out to do. When you can laugh at what happens to me, you feel better knowing someone else is going thru what you are. And I go thru a lot. You make my head big by all the people who are tuning in to see how my life turns next. Thank you for giving me this space to vent my aggressions. I feel better every time I write my pages. I like to talk, and this is talking to a lot of people.

I tried to tell my children not to make the same mistakes I did, but I learned they had to make their own hazards in life. We cannot learn unless we go thru it ourselves. It was tough watching them learn the hard way just like I guess it was for my parents. We learn by doing. We just hope our kids learn before it is too dangerous to survive. A lot of young people don't survive their learning curve. A lot of my friends when we were young landed in the paper as."Local youth fails to negotiate curve." Now I check the paper every day to see who I know my age died! It is a never ending battle to stay in the living years. So much can happen if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. I pray everyday for the LORD to protect everyone I know, and those I don't know as well! I am upset the way religion is put aside in everyday life. I think we are putting ourselves in trouble by banning GOD from so much in our lives. I just hope we don't put GOD so far from our everyday lives that we forget HIM all together.

We need you GOD in our lives, don't let us ban you anymore. I believe in you, show us the way to get you back in our lives before it is too late. Well enough of my soapbox again, even though it is needed. Stop back and see what I am raving about next. Leave me a comment so I know I am raving about something important again. Thank you LORD for giving me this place to unload. I need it, to feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment