Tuesday, March 11, 2014

MOTHER PLEASE give us a break!!

Yes Mother is angry again. The weather guy says freezing rain or snow tomorrow again. And cold coming down from Canada again. It was 65 degrees today, I went for the mail with no coat on. Tomorrow with the wind chill it may be near 0 degrees. Talk about a swing in temps! I can take the freezing temps as long as It knocks the snow south of us again like last monday when we got 2 inches of snow when they said up to 12 inches forecast. Mary had one window on the porch open this afternoon it was so warm on the porch. She took her laptop out on the porch and was helping her younger sister do her taxes. Wi Fi is great, she can sent to her printer, and my desktop can do the same. Yes we are getting into twenty first century technology whether we like it or not. The only person I know of without a computer is Bruce.

Suicide Driveway!!

The driveway has a lot of sand on it yet so if we get snow or freezing rain it should blow off with little effort. Since Mary has off tonight and tomorrow night I don't need to prepare the driveway till it gets light. No fighting in the dark at 5 am. I worry about being out in the dark because if I fall no one will see me right away. I carry my phone whenever I go out, but it is still on my mind about getting hurt. 

Bruce called me tonight and harassed me about riding my motorcycle. LOL Yes it was a good day to ride. I have to save up and start my insurance again. This summer I hope Bruce and I can ride our cycles together like old times

Well I am going to sleep about 12 o'clock tonight I hope?  I need to rest up to see how much I must fight Mother tomorrow. I hope we do not get much snow or ice, but whatever we are given we will put up with it. We cannot control Mother Nature, just repair what she hands us.

No comments:

Post a Comment