Monday, January 13, 2014

Computer Whiz Vs. Computer Dummy?

My friend Rob is a computer whiz. He has studied for years, and practiced his trade daily. He knows what he is doing! I, on the other hand, am the dummy!

I have just started finding my way on the computer. It takes a lot of learning to be proficient in all that is related to manipulating the keyboard and getting what you want to materialize on screen.

Last year I knew how to send and receive e-mails. That was about the extent of my computer skills. Now I know a lot more, and am learning more every day. I want to improve my lot in life, and I must learn more to do it. I am 65 years young, and it is not easy going to school at this age. But I want to make more money, so this is what I must do.

A lot of what I learn I am getting from Marcy. She is a great teacher. I also am being taught by Donna and Rob. I know I will not be able to manipulate the computer like Rob, but I will learn what I need to become a better earner of my destiny. I will do it to improve my place in the world. It is nice to have a lot of people offering me help and guidance.

If you want to improve your life, you must change what you are doing. I am changing my life by learning how to make money on the Internet. I have already started making money, and I will change what I am doing to enhance my chances for a better life. We who want to improve our life do what we must to have a better place in this world. I will never give up this quest to improve my lot in life 'til I am not in the living years anymore. When I must give up my quest for a better life, so be it. But I will not give up 'til I cannot do it any more. I will fight 'til the end of my life.

When you stop learning, you stop breathing!
When you stop laughing, you are dead!

I plan to keep breathing and laughing for a long time. Just try and stop me, life. I will fight you every inch of the way. I may be a dummy for now, but I am not stupid! I plan to get as much out of my living years as I can. Like my dad told me over thirty years ago before he died, "I can rest up when I am in the ground. It will be for a long time".

Plan to improve your living years, so you can to enjoy your golden years. For they will not be that golden if you don't have enough money to live a good life. Plan ahead. Don't rely on someone else. They may not be there when you need them. I am talking about the government retirement program! Yes, even the retirement plans offered by employers can be yanked away. Many have!

Thank you,
Randal Caldwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment