Monday, January 20, 2014

Plan your work and work your plan!

Mary brought home Chinese after her hair appointment  and this was in my fortune cookie. It is a good piece of information. I have planned a lot of things over the years. Yes I act on impulse on most of my decisions, but I plan my moves when I know it will elevate my progress. Yes I have spent time planning, like when I was racing. I would go to a back roads and practice launching my motorcycle and car so when I raced I would get a head start on my competition. Some times planning is essential. Like when you start up a business or a plan for your life. You must remind your subconscious mind every day what you want to accomplish so you can make it happen. Like I said before I have a one million dollar bill on my computer keyboard so I see it every time I am at the computer. You can get your mind jogger at mill bill.com It helps program your mind to strive to make more money. You must constantly tell your mind what you want out of life. When your mind knows what you want it will figure how to get it. I have seen it work in my three kids lives. They know what they want, and then figure out  how to get it. I can see the start of it in the grandchildren. It is a great piece of advice we can pass on to future generations.

You can do what ever your mind knows you will do. That is why I do not say, I think I can. I say I KNOW I CAN! That leaves no doubt in my mind what I want and can accomplish! Straight thinking is how you get ahead in this world. You must plan something, and then figure how you are going to do it. With your mind working on the problem you can accomplish it. That is how we have so many inventions coming our way today. There was a program on the History Channel about the TV series  star trek brought us so many inventions. Children grew up watching Star Trek and when they grew up they became scientists because of the show and said how can I make this work. And they did it. The mind is a funny thing. It works how we feel about something and reacts like we think. Like they say, garbage in, garbage out! Positive thoughts in, positive actions out! We need to keep positive thoughts in, and negative thoughts thrown out.

I have to keep reminding myself everyday not to take a drink of alcohol, or a cigarette! They destroy the thinking part of our brain. I killed enough brain cells when I was young. I will not lose any more  to those filthy habits. I have enough trouble with food. I am working on that too. Your brain needs good nutrition and exercise to stay in shape too.  I am off soft drinks again. I drink a lot more water and limit caffein too. I can feel the difference. I am more tired because of the loss of caffein. But my blood pressure and blood chemistry is in better shape with hardly any caffein in me. I will survive quitting caffein. I know I will. I quit nicotine and alcohol, so I can do this too. It is a shock to my body only putting good things in my mouth. But my body likes it! Like I say, Mary will get me healthy even if I think it is killing me! LOL See I say I think, not I know, because it is really helping me. I know I am sarcastic! But I know you needed a laugh too.

My outside is not in such good shape with the arthritis and other elements I have, but I am working on the inside to make me better. I will not worry about the outside till I have the inside in control. Then I will make the outside better too. I am sure I have enough time left. I am still going to the gym three days a week, so I am working on both inside and outside slowly, but surely. It took a long time to ruin my body, so I cannot fix it overnight. I am getting more sleep, and trying to make this tired body last a lot of years yet. I want to see the grandchildren grow up. And the new ones from my two boys families that have not been born yet. I have too much to do yet to leave these living years any time soon.

Thank you! Randal Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment