Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pain in the rear calls, use DO NOT CALL LIST!

I don't know about you, but I dislike all the calls I get to buy this or that. I have told numerous callers to put me on their do not call list. But they keep calling. I found this information, and you know me, I will pass it on to you. National do not call list;1-888-382-1222  www.donotcall.gov        Pa. do not call list     https://dnc.attorneygeneral.gov    Free credit reports; 1-877-322-8328    www.annualcreditreport.com  Pa. Bureau of Consumer Protection  1-800-441-2555
Sources AARP, PA Attorney General's Office. Any other helpful information I will pass along to my readers. I check my phone every time it rings and see who is calling. I plan on using these do not call lists my self. They like to call right at dinnertime when they figure you are home. I even had one jerk call at 9:30 at night. I guess he could not get me earlier. I did not say hello. I just screamed why would you call this late at night and hung up. They did not call back.         To those who read my blogs every day, thank you.

I get a lot of calls to refinance our house. I  tell them I am retired and do not need to refinance, Seems to work sometimes. Also I get a lot of calls to go to college, on the net. Same thing I tell them I am retired, put me on your do not call list. But doing it on these web sites and phone numbers you will get all of them to stop. Most of these lists expire every five years so you might need to keep the numbers and web sites for future canceling. If you don't live in Pa, go to your state web sites and see if they list do not call numbers and web sites. We can stop these jerks if we persist in getting help. You know me, never stop fighting.

I even had one jerk call my phone when I was at the funeral of my brother-in-law today. Luckily I had my phone on vibrate and did not bother the preacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment