Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm Gonna Live FOREVER!!

Isn't  it funny how we think the end will never come for us It will always be the other guy. At eighteen years old we are invincible, and will now get hurt no matter what we do. In out twenties and thirties we are too busy to die. At forty and fifty we think about death, but believe it is a long way off. When we hit sixty years old we check the paper every day to see who was unlucky enough to meet his or her maker. After that we know we are not invincible, but it will not be us this time. Yes my brother in law dying made me consider my demise. So did my fathers dying when I was thirty five years old, made me realize life is never a sure thing. My dad dying was the first real close person that I lost. I did not talk to GOD for months after that. I was mad at him for taking my father. It took me months to realize it was my dad's time. GOD does not take you from this life. He does not cause death. He does a lot to save people. I know he did that for me numerous times in my life. It is hard to realize GOD does allow death! He watches over us, and at times we do dumb things and suffer because of it. He cannot save us every time! My time will come, I know. And when I am laying there dying I don't want to think I should have done or said something to show a loved one I will miss them. I try to show them in my living years. Remember I said I told my dad I loved Him for the first time about a week before he died. My parents were not the kind to talk of love much. People of that generation were not taught to say that. We feel different now. More enlightened.

Tell your loved ones that you love them. Don't expect them to know how you feel. You must tell them! I try to tell my kids and grandchildren HOW I feel every time I see them. I don't want them to give up the living years without being loved. Feeling unwanted when you die must be a horrible feeling. End your feuds before it is your time to go from this world. Don't die mad at someone you love. I hug my kids and there life partners and my grandchildren often. I hug my male friends who are close friends. It is not the wrong thing to show someone how you feel about them! REMEMBER WE DO NOT LIVE FOREVER! We will leave these living years. Make the transition with no regrets of loving people, you will miss.

It took me a long time to adopt these principles. Learn from my mistakes. Enjoy your living years while you can. For your living forever years may end any time, you never know when. Make your time on this earth pleasant for everyone you know. I am trying hard to live up to what I have told you. My teachers and the team I have never met in person. Donna, Rob, and Marcy and the whole team I have never met in person. But I consider them like family. And I would miss any of then if they were called to lose their living years. And all my friends local that I have, I feel the same way. I even help the animals around my house. I feed the cats that come around, and Mary just got me another bag of bird food, she said it was on sale. Might as well help the birdies while we can. We are both softies. Thank  you for letting me get this off my chest, it makes me feel better I am trying to help people not make the same mistakes I did. This is a good saying I got from in front of a church. It ties in with what I have been saying!

Life is made for inspiration--not hesitation!   Tell someone you love how you feel about them. It will make you both feel better. No I am not preaching. My son is studying to do that. I just want to pass along what little wisdom I have picked up over the many years I have been stumbling across this earth! Thank you! Randy Caldwell


No comments:

Post a Comment