Saturday, January 25, 2014

Snow and cold go away;come again another day!

It snowed this morning, just a dusting. Now it is eleven thirty at night, and snowing again. Will set my alarm for 4:45 in the morning so I can clean suicide driveway and go to Mary's work and clean the van of snow and warm it up for her. I owe her that much for all she does for me. She says she really hates cleaning the snow off the windows more than the cold. After all if it were not for Mary I know I would not be alive now. She keeps my going, even if I think she is killing me with all the stuff she takes away from me. I know what she takes away will hurt me. I just still miss the caffein. The FDA now says the caramel coloring in Coke and Pepsi and other drinks causes cancer. Glad she stopped buying it. I was drinking at least three a day. They say you should only drink one a day. I could not do that if they were in the house.

Mary wants to keep me around for a while yet. Sometimes we do not get along, but all together it has been a good 41 years. I will not get much sleep tonight, I don't sleep good when Mary is not home. And thinking about clearing suicide driveway and getting her van clean and warm runs through my mind. When I am in my manic stage my mind runs a mile a minute. That is where I get my good ideas. I am not depressed much anymore. Except like tonight when I am bummed out about the cold, like 8 degrees tonight, and more snow coming. I don't get as depressed as when I was younger. I realize getting depressed is waste of my time and energy. Still griping about it makes me feel better. I just know not to get mad. It is too hard on my heart. When anyone asks me how I am today I say great because when my subconscious hears great it wants me to feel great. I try to keep a positive attitude. But when the 3 year old grandson screams and is bull headed it is very hard to keep a positive attitude. I just don't let it get under my skin like when I was young.

How ever much Mother throws at us, we will survive. It is 2:30 sunday morning now. It just snowed enough to be annoying. I can push it off the driveway with the shovel like I did yesterday morning. No use going to sleep now. I will of course wear my ice spikes so I don't fly on my back like two years ago. Do you know the amish put horseshoes on their horses with titanium spikes welded on so their horses don't slip on ice and snow. Just like the tires of years ago that had studs for ice grip. I had them for many years. They worked really good. Just like the spikes I put on my shoes now. 

I'm watching movies between working on sending e-mails and promoting my banners for my business. I even stayed up all night when I was single. The lousy weather will not last long. Soon the spring will arrive. My daughter put a down payment on a house at the shore. They belong to a co-op that we can rent a house for  $750 for a whole week. For the seven of us it is a lot cheaper than a motel. And we have a nice kitchen so we can cook at the house. Save a lot of money that way. Yes spring will come, and renew the world. We take the snow blower off the tractor, and put the mower on. Instead of staying inside from the killer cold, we will be staying inside to avoid the killer heat. But at least over summer there will be a lot of nice days to take the grandkids outside. Three year old Kyler loves to play outside. He has a sandbox here and at his house. He can play on the porch and make as much of a mess as he likes. We can play playdoh on the porch instead of the kitchen table. Yes spring will be here soon, but then winter will be back before you know it. Mother will keep trying our patience, but we will never give up, till its our turn to give up the living years.

No comments:

Post a Comment