Monday, January 27, 2014

Our life is what our thoughts make it!

So much can be said for your unconscious mind playing the lead in how your life unfolds. It took some time for my thoughts to be in the positive realm. When I was young I kept good thoughts in my mind, Just not great ones. In spending a lot of time growing my subconscious mind I learned over the years what I was thinking at the time is how my actions would play out. If I thought I could not do something, it usually did not happen. However if I thought if I could do it, it did happen. That was my ah ha moment. I don't remember when that was. It was before I was sixteen. I focused my thoughts and my life started to come together. I had tapped into something that would guide me well in my later years. Yes I was bullheaded, but I learned to use that for the positive. So my thinking evolved to something useful. It still took more experiences to build my confidence so I could accomplish my goal with a mindset that was only positive.

Now I can see it in my children. The experiment paid off. My kids set their minds to do something, and they accomplished it. We are working on the grandchildren now. I just hope I am around long enough to help them see it. What we think has a big impact on our performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment