Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yes I am RAVING again!

Why is it that some good people get all the bad luck in life. It seems some people get an unfair deal in life, and others have a free ride when it comes to luck. When I was younger I did not believe in luck. Now I am not so sure of it. I have had good and bad luck happen to me and my family. I have money problems, but other things have gone my way. It seems good and bad luck travel in packs. You have a lot of either good or bad luck at a time. When things are bad they keep coming. When things are good, usually you get a lot of it at a time before it changes. I don't know if luck figures in life, or it just seems that way!

I got a bad infection about two weeks after my stomach operation. It was c-diff. It almost killed me. I was sure this was the end of my living years. Three people in Pennsylvania died the week I had it. Why was I spared? My motorcycle accident, I could have died, but I did not even break a bone. And enough people stopped to help me so I was not run over in the middle of the road. When I was in the hospital as a child and my oxygen ran out, my dad awoke just as I was gasping for air. It makes you wonder. As a child I had my appendix almost explode before they took it out. Why so many close calls. Is life trying to tell me something? And am I getting the message and changing my life. You bet I am!!

I thank the LORD every day for protecting me and my family. I am not a goody two shoes. Why have I been blessed? I don't know, I just pray life keeps protecting me and my family. 

We have a brother-in-laws funeral to go to in a few days. His wife just got her breasts removed from her second bout with cancer. Why strike that family again so soon after her operation. I don't know. I just will go and grieve with her and her family and try to hold my head up high and let her know how much we will miss Donald.

I just needed to get this off my chest. I feel lost in the sense that I contemplate my own loss of the living years. When you lose someone close you find out life has no guarantees. We must not waste time being mad at someone and not talking to that person. You never know when that person will die and then there is no communicating with them. If you have a grudge with someone, settle it while you can. Tomorrow may be too late!

I feel better now, I tried to save someone some quilt in life. I saw another good sign at a church today!   

Life is made for inspiration----not hesitation!!    Don't hesitate,do something TODAY!!

Thank you for listening! Randy Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment