Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I need your HELP again!!

My very good friends wife needs your prayers. Dave who is in my pictures with his cycle when we were young and full of energy, she is fighting cancer for the second time. I know this is a very private time for them, but I know with lots of prayers we can fight this and beat it. When Dave told me the other night the lymph node they removed from her leg was cancerous, I thought of my picture of the pelican with the frog in its mouth with the frog choking the pelican's throat. This is the way I know Sally will be fighting this horrible disease. With all her might. She will never give up! Please ask THE LORD to intervene on Sally's behalf. Dave and Sally are a very devoted Christian family and need your prayers. WE thank you very much for helping us to seek a good solution to this situation! With THE LORD on our side, we can accomplish this miracle.      God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment