Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The wild party!!

I planned on having a wild party since Mary is gone over night. Since I have a bad head cold I took a hefty shot of nyquil, and the alcohol is making me sleepy. Well so much for my wild party. LOL At almost 66 years young, my wild party years are long gone. Bruce called, just to check if I was cycling today. It was 50 degrees out, but I was tired, I did not sleep much last night so I slept this afternoon. Maybe get the bike out for the first time this year tomorrow.

Got Bob Quinn's story done last night. What do you think of it. He is trying to survive like everyone else. You have to provide for yourself in this economy. Uncle sam does not help you like in our parents day. It will be worse for our kids. Try to build up your own retirement so you can live a good life after working all your life. If you do not, you will suffer in old age. Build up a home business for your retirement living expenses. If I can do it, you can too. Don't just sit back and accept what is happening to you. Fight back and improve your place in life. Do what Bob and I are doing. Invest in yourself and get ahead!

Well Mary is home again, the world can rest easy, I am supervised again. The house is safe, no fireman showed up; YET! It is 6:00 wed night and all is well with my world. I have survived another two days without Mary. I'm glad she got to see her sister and spend time with her. It has to be hard for Shirley since her husband and she were together over fifty years. When someone goes quick like that and you don't get to say goodbye I know how that hurts. You do not get over a hurt like that, it just seems so to other people. We must mourn in our way. GOD never gives us more that we can take, it just seems that way when the pain is new. With time you resign yourself to what happened, but it still hurts. You just learn to get along with life.

I am not on my soapbox today, I just need to put my feelings on paper to make my pains better. We all need a place to unload, and thanks to Marcy I can unload whenever I want without endangering my well being like when I was younger. If you like my pages, let me know. If you do not like my pages, also let me know. For myself blogging is what keeps me sane. What do you have in life to help you cope with everyday problems? I hope you find something for releasing the pressures of the world. We all need a place to unwind. Blogging allows me to build up my self esteem and connect with other people. I still have my aches and pains, and my limitations, but I have a new reason to never give up. If I try to give up, my friends and followers will give me grief to not give up. I have a cheering section to boost me up. You need like minded individuals to bolster your mind in the right way. And mine will tell me to keep going and never QUIT, no matter what!

Thank you for checking my rants and ravings. I hope you feel better reading about my faults and triumphs. I sure feel better writing about them. Check out my friend Bob Quinn's site. THE BLARNEY ROOST. Read his collection of poems, and buy his book for some good reading. Bob and I thank you!

Randal "HOSS" Caldwell



No comments:

Post a Comment