Tuesday, April 29, 2014

One more post!

Well I am sitting here, and it is 10:00 P M tuesday night. I have an hour till I want to watch the news. I try to catch as many news casts as I can during the day, because Mary always asks me what the weather is when she gets up about 12:00 in the afternoon. She goes to bed when she gets home at 6:00 A M. She lays down again about 5:00 P M and gets up at 8:00 P M and gets ready for work again. I check the news paper every morning to make sure my obituary is not in the paper and I can start my day. Yes like the shrink told me years ago, I have a funny sense of humor. It has gotten me far in life. Everyone thinks I am weird I guess, but it works for me so far, and I don't plan on changing at this late date.

I hope everyone reading my blog gets some useful information from my well written, but rambling pages. At least I hope it is well written. I know I like to warn people to avoid their what I call bad traits. I know I have had a lot of them over the 65 years I have been practicing this thing called the living years. Mary helped me get rid of a lot of my bad TRAITS. I would not be alive this long if not for her. Now you have her to thank for you having to put up with me and my sarcasm! I guess that is what you call my ideas. But I feel I am helping my fellow man. Just don't take me too serious all the time. Most of the time when I am trying to tell you what you are doing wrong, it is because I have stopped doing it, and I feel better because I quit it. I want to pass my mistakes to everyone so you don't do it. But like my children and grandchildren I am learning you must make the mistakes yourself. Everyone must go thru it, we,
especially, me did not listen to my elders and had to experience life first hand too. I guess we must re experience life to learn the lessons of life. Nothing on this earth comes easy.To remember the lessons of life we must experience the lesson ourselves. I just hope we live thru our mistakes to learn another day.

I know the voices in my head are not real, but they have some great ideas.  Thank you Marcy for this quote I can steal.   Also I got a quote I like, I don't know where, but today it fits what we read in the newspaper.    Congress?  Never underestimate the Power of stupid people in large groups!  The government probably has me on their watch list for being wacky anyway so If I slam congress it does not matter. But I do not like what the people we elected to run this great country are doing. I feel they are screwing it up. They are just in Washington to line there their pockets and retirement portfolios. They do not care about us. Shutting down the government proved that. We all need to get out and vote. I am crippled, can't walk good, but I get my lazy butt out to vote. I like to fuss about life, and if you don't vote you should not criticize. And I like to fuss so I vote. Everyone should vote. You see what happens when we don't. You get what we have today! Well enough, my soapbox is getting overwhelmed with my bull. I will save my other ravings for another day. I can hear it is raining hard again. I am glad we built our house high on the hill. The other house we had, a rancher was built on the bottom of a long hill. The garage was in the basement thankfully, because we had to leave the garage door open a couple inches to let the water run through. So this house is the cumulation of 10 years living a nightmare, afraid whenever it rained. Now I just hate the snow, on my suicide driveway. But at least we have no tornadoes like others have, at least not yet. It does not matter where you live, there is something to ruin your day, or your life. Mother Nature does not have a funny bone, just a sarcastic one. And of late she is using it more and more.


As you can see, this house is not afraid of the rain. And Mary says when I cannot walk back up  the hill from getting the paper and mail, I CAN JUST DRIVE DOWN AND UP AGAIN. I like the voices in her head more and more now that we have been together  42 years. She is thinking more like me all the time. I hope that is good?  Say hi to suicide driveway!

No comments:

Post a Comment