Monday, April 28, 2014

Never knew I had so much to RAVE about!

Yes this is turning into a great place for me to get my thoughts out of my head. Sorry if you do not like them all. Let me know if I should modify any of my posts. I put down what I believe in. And I hope you find some part of my raves that interests you. I have liked freedom all my life. Thats why I was born a biker. The freedom you feel when you ride can't be matched by any other kind of feeling. It is intoxicating, that's why we will ride in any kind of weather. I have ridden at two degrees below zero, to one hundred 20 degrees in heat that was almost unbearable. In snow, and rain so hard the paper money in my wallet was stuck together. Yes when I was younger I braved all kinds of weather. Now not so much. I am more careful and appreciative of these living years THE LORD has given me. I am writing this so my future generations can see what weird guy they came from.

I wrote about the Christian Motorcycle Association before. They attend all the gatherings of bikers and bring all who they can to CHRIST. We need more good people working for THE LORD. I do what I can in helping others. If each person helps just one other, this world will be a better place. I know I keep repeating some things, but being male, I know us men have to hear something a lot of times till it sinks in our thick skull. We will do good, our women just need to keep reminding us! God gave us women to keep us straight. And I love them all for guiding us in the right direction.

Do a good deed today!    THE secret to getting ahead;IS getting STARTED.     As men we just need a push from our women to put us on the right path. LORD thank you for giving me a good women to keep me straight. You call her Mary, I call her my salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment