Friday, April 25, 2014

Rotten maingy male cat!!

Mary named the brother and sister cats. She does not like the names I call them. The male she named KIT and the female she named KAT. After her favorite candy bar. I guess if I name a pet I will have to call it Snickers, or chocolate peanut butter egg!

Well anyway he came home about two hours after Mary went out the back door to the porch and he escaped. I guess he could not find a better home so he returned. Mary said it is against her better judgement, but she let him in. She has picked up my strange sense of humor in the 42 years we have been together. She has learned to stand up for herself since we got married in 1972. When we first got together she never said much about anything. That has changed over the years. She is not afraid to tell me what she thinks anymore. I am glad she is letting me know when I do wrong, for it has been a lot over the years.

I would not be alive now if not for Mary telling me right from wrong. It has only been about 4 months since she stopped buying me diet soft drinks and I lost over 28 pounds so far. I am sure my blood sugar is lot better too. When we went to the Doctor yesterday he said all my tests look better than ever. I go to see him every three months, and go to the vampire for them to suck out my blood for testing. Mary gets copies of my blood work so she can compare how I am doing. See why I wanted to marry a nurse. I knew she would come in handy since when I was single I rode in the ambulance a lot. It has happened less in these years. I don't want to push THE LORD too much to save me now that I am older and WISER! LOL

I took Mary and our daughter Laura to garage garage sales tonight. It was raining and Mary asked if I would run them so Mary does not have to walk so much on her sore heel. I said of course. She has to work tonight and will not get much sleep. She has off the weekend, so she can catch up on her rest then, if our grandson lets her, We must tell him she is at the store so he does not go up the steps to her bedroom and wake her. He is 3 1/2 years old, so he believes me yet!

Well I must check if the rotten cats have food and water. Then when I sit on my lazy-boy to relax after Mary goes to work the cat can jump up on my leg, prepare to have a nightmare and claw up my leg again. I'm like Rodney, I get no respect, even from the rotten cats! 

Must get a little sleep, going to take Bruce to breakfast tomorrow morning by five thirty. He likes to get there so we can get his favorite table. I don't think we are smart enough to save everyone yet! We do what we can! That is all anyone can ask. You know me I look at life differently now that I am almost 66, never give up. But I have learned sometimes it is wiser to run so you can fight another day!    I'm not telling you it is going to be easy; I'm telling you it will be worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment