Monday, April 14, 2014

The LORD'S Minion

Yes I felt like being the LORD'S servant for most of my life. I know at least two people who need my help. Bruce and Bob Q. I feel I have to make up for the things I have done in my life that I should not have done. To  say I was criminal is not a very accurate statement. But I have done things in my like that would have gotten me in trouble. Mostly they are related to traffic problems. Yes when I was single, I did some things I am not proud of. Now I feel I must correct for those mistakes. And helping those not as fortunate as myself is the way I have chosen to go. When I do for someone else, it gives me a good feeling. When I was speeding or reckless driving I was pumped up on adrenaline, Yes I am an adrenaline junkie. It is a lot more addictive than any drug you can introduce in to your body! And the good feeling I receive from helping others over the years is better than when I was young.

The feeling I got from helping at the youth center years ago is the same good feeling I get now. Everyone needs to help others when they need it. And this world will be a much better place for it. I am doing what I can. My doing is a lot different that when I was younger and had full function of my body. Now I am crippled and not able to do a lot of things. But there is a lot of things I can do. And I will keep doing what I can, as long as my body allows. I say I will keep learning as long as I am breathing. And that goes for my helping others!

There but for the grace of GOD go I! GOD has been exceptionally good to me over the years. I know he has spared my life over the years for something he has planned for me to do yet. And my helping others is what I believe HE has in mind for me. I will do this, till HE finds something else for me to do. I am sure GOD will let me know if I am doing a good job. HE has sent hints over the years. Some of them painful, but nothing I can't stand! Thank you LORD for straightening me out and putting me on the right Path! Writing in this blog is a way for my to help others. When they see how I have changed, they know they can too.

Yes everyone can follow in the LORDS footsteps. WE can make a better world, one person at a time. If I can just reach one person today and change his or her life for the better, I know my work has been worthwhile.  TOMORROW is another day to try to reach one more person. If we all can reach just one person a day, we can change our world for the better. Yes I am on my soapbox again, but I felt compelled to put this down on paper. You will understand when HE reaches out to you to do the same!

The people who are trying to push GOD out of our life will not succeed. There is too many saved souls who like me will rebel and keep THE LORD in our lives. We will succeed! If we just reach out to others, we will have a better world. I can feel it in my soul!! Faith is the belief in what you can't see!! And I feel the LORD touching me every day. To stop my physical pain long enough so I can help those who are less able to survive than We are. Try to be The LORD'S Minion today. We need you to reach out to someone in need. We will be in service to THE LORD, and no one can stop us from helping others.  

Thank you; Randal"Hoss"Caldwell

See Bob Quinn's writings at The Blarney Roost. He has a lot of military themed writings too.


This is Bruce's house.


Remember this is what we are fighting for. Our future generations! So they can have at least a life as good as ours, but hopefully better than we have had!

No comments:

Post a Comment