Sunday, April 20, 2014

The furry cottontail invaded my house again!!

Yes  the Easter Bunny was here again, and She said to not eat my candy all today! She knows I have little self control. That is the story of my life. She has guided my life since  we met. I would not be here anymore, except for her!

The kids' baskets are on the table, and their Reese's peanut butter chocolate covered bunnies are calling to me. My Snickers peanut butter rabbit is waiting for me to devour it when the kids get here. I already sampled my peanut M & M's. They are delicious. I lost my will power. It will kick in soon and I will be fine again! At last self control is mine again. At least for a little while! Till the kids get here at least.

The problem with Bruce, I was hoping the LORD would strike me in my thick head and I would be inspired with a great idea. No such luck last night. I must suffer for a while longer till I am enlightened or helped to conquer the problem. WE will think of a miracle, or at least an option at a later date. I know HE will not let me down. And if Bruce has to lose his house, WE will come up with another plan. We will pre vale no matter what. Maybe it will be better for Bruce to get an apartment so there is no upkeep. WE will work something out. He can keep his Harley in my garage for now till WE come up with another plan. Things will work out for the best, I know they will. Maybe just not what we expected. Bruce is tough, he will survive, and WE will help him to adjust.

If the Easter Bunny can get in peoples houses and leave treats, anything can happen. And it usually does. Did not find any messes, so the bunny went out outside, not like our cats, or dogs! Yes my life is grand again, at least for the moment. We live moment to moment in this life, and at times it is grand. When it is not is few and far between. We live for the good memories of life. And push the bad ones out of our minds.  At times. Thank You LORD for having us remember the good times more.

Right this minute I took a tablet to stop the mucus build in my throat and nose. My arthritis pain is at a minimum, and my knee and shoulder do not hurt too much. All is great with my world for this minute. The kids will be here soon, the grand dog will be kissing us again, the house will be noisy with the kids laughter. All will be happy, at least for a while. We will recharge out batteries on the good times of the family get together again. Yesterday at Tim and Sarah's house is still fresh in our minds. Today with the kids again will be great.

Acting crazy sometimes is my way of coping with this strange world we live in.You have to laugh at life, or sometimes it devours you. And I laugh a lot! Do His work, Help someone to cope with this strange world, and your world will be that much better for it. Thank You LORD for all you have given me all these years. Help me gain the wisdom to do what I have to. I know my head is thick, but YOU have done it before, I know YOU can get thru to me again. I know YOU never quit either!

This is what we are fighting so hard for, our future generations need us!!    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger; Except for bears, Bears will kill you!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment