Sunday, April 27, 2014

Yes Marcy, tonight my brain was on fire!

I wrote a lot tonight, my mind is troubled about Bruce, This putting my thoughts down on paper help THE LORD'S words to penetrate my thick scull. I need jogged to think sometimes. And writing helps me to relax. That is when I am ready to accept HIS instructions. I know Dave H. and I will succeed with Bruce on saturday morning. HE will give us the right words to get Bruce to see our side of the argument. We are doing HIS bidding, I know we will do it right. 

It is fascinating how THE LORD strikes you with the power to do whatever HE feels needs done. Getting thru to Bruce through our love of motorcycling I feel will work. I met the new man who bought the house besides me. He rides a Harley too. His Daughter and her family live one house on the other side of the one he bought. We got a good neighbor beside us again. The whole block is good people. We lucked out again. Thank you LORD. Please keep doing a great job of keeping this world a good place to raise families in. We are counting on you to help us, we can not do it alone!

Thank you for sending me to help Bruce LORD! It makes me feel good to know I am still useful to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment