Friday, April 11, 2014

Yes I Rave a LOT!!

That is what I started this BLOG for!  To give me a place to fuss about what I like or dislike. And it has worked out for me quite well. I can get whatever bothers me off my chest, and I hope for you a place to learn something useful. I am not a teacher, or scholar. Just an old fart who wants to help the younger generation to learn a  few of my life's hard lessons. We all must learn how to negotiate with life to survive these living years! Life is hard, especially when you do something wrong, and get caught, We must learn to get along with each other. And help others!

It is over 60 degrees outside, Mary went to pick up some groceries. I swept the dirt and sand out of the garage we drag in on the tires of the van from putting on suicide driveway so we don't fall. Yes spring has arrived. Must check air in tires and oil and water level on my bike. Get ready for the first ride. Looks like tomorrow will be my first run on my iron horse in 2014. And it is about time!!

I called PPL the electric utility about getting help to winterize Bruce's house. Will talk to him tomorrow at breakfast about it. Need his salary info and his electric bill. Hope I can get Bruce some help with fixing up his house. It needs a lot of work. Just getting him to remember to carry his cell phone is a task. I don,t want him to be laying somewhere and not able to call for help. That is why I carry mine! Us old fogies must prepare for the worst, and expect the best.

Will post some more pictures from the rally. We will go the first Sunday of the month all summer. We can't walk as much anymore, so I park where the bikes turn in to the parking lot so Bruce can see them all. We get a kick out of seeing the custom bikes, we can't ride far, but still enjoying riding!!

I like yellow, stands out!

This is the recycled redneck mailbox on the way to Bruce's house. I really like it!

I like this color!

Bikes, and bikers. Lots of good vibes!

Twins? Look great!

If you like or dislike my posts let me know. If you want to see more bikes, keep coming back. Bruce and I will be searching for more good looking iron horses to drool over!

57 Chevy cycle sent from Bob in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment