Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's two thirty in the morning!

Yes I am up late again. But remember I am retired, so I can sleep during the day. I am tired so I am not going to bore you too long.

It is pouring down rain again, at least I do not have to shovel it from suicide driveway! I hope Mother Nature does not flood anyone out in the next two days. She seems to be upset with us here of late, and showing her wrath all over the world. We must start treating her better. Our lives depend on it.

Look at my blog after next weekend. Bruce and I will be attending the motorcycle rally on Sunday again, if it is not rained out. We will show you the bikes if they show up. Thank you for following my adventures. I hope you find something useful with my ravings. If not, at least you can use a good laugh, everybody needs humor in their life. And my life has lots of laughs in it.


Just one of the beautiful bikes we drool over at the Legion first Sunday of the month! See you there, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment