Tuesday, April 1, 2014

One last post for today!!

Yes tonight has been a good night for my big mouth. I have not done this many pages in one night as I have done tonight. Being locked out of my blog last week built up a volcano in my feeble brain. When I release it, it keeps coming and coming. I know this is my last page for tonight as I will go to sleep soon. I hope! Yes I am pushing you to stick up for yourself, and get going with what you have too. That is because I like to watch T V, and sometimes I don't get going like I should. But being home all day and night I can get away with loafing sometimes. I have 24 hours to be on the computer, not like when I was working too. When you have outside demands pulling on your time I know it is hard on your nerves. I am glad I am retired now. The demands on my time are different now. I help Bruce recover from his stroke. And help my Daughter with her kids. I left Tim and Sarah's dog out when she was taking medicine that made her go often, and not on the rug, but outside. I like my life now. Mary and I have coffee together before she leaves for work. A long time we did not eat together when the kids were involved in school activities and I traveled for work a lot of years. Sometimes I was away a week at a time working far from home.

Mary and I did what we had to to provide for our kids. Now we are helping the grandkids. It is a never ending cycle, but we love being involved in their lives. We could not move to florida like some people, we would miss the kids too much. I hope my ravings help make your life better, when you read what we go thru. You are not alone in this crazy thing called life. We all have to put up with the same things. Like I said before.  Life is 10% of what happens to you; and 90% of how you respond to it.  I must stress that since we are older, we respond a lot better than when we were young and stupid. Being older and not as stupid helps a lot with coping with what life throws at us. My bi-polar medicine has helped me a lot too!

Yes our life is good right now.And next year when Mary is not working full time it will be better. The money will be less, but we will make it up somehow. We always do. God has looked over us all these years, I know HE will continue. Let me know if my ravings have given you a chuckle. Check out my web sites for the help you need to get ahead in life.

Like when we were young and stupid. And reckless. Now we know better, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment