Thursday, April 10, 2014

Troubling Times!!

Took Bruce to see his mother today. I have a bad head cold, so I stayed in his truck. I did not want to infect the old people any more than they are. He ate lunch with his mom. He said next time I must go along for lunch. I don't want to make his mother pay for my lunch. I will see how it goes next time.

I am going to check with PPL the electric company to see if they can help him with insulating his house. Mary gave me the electric bill and it has a web site I am going to go to check it out. Before Mary left for work she gave me our electric bill and said to check the site pplelectric.com for low income help. Whoever you have check with the local utility for help.

Mary's sister Carol who we have helped all her life got new windows, a new freezer and lots of insulation for her trailer. We'll see if we can get Bruce some help. Mary also told me, because she treats a lot of older folks with lots of medical bills as long as you are paying at least $5.00 per month on your medical bills they cannot turn you over to a collection service. Mary has helped me out again. And you know how pushy I can be. I will run with the information. My big mouth will sound off for Bruce again.

I just live for having a good cause to throw myself in. It makes me feel good to slay the dragon of despair. Like when I had my electric business and helped the youth center. I got thousands of  dollars of merchandise donated to Oasis youth center. And I gave hundreds of hours of repair work done myself. I was communicating with heads of big companies and getting lots of stuff for nothing to help the kids. I was amazed at the number of people who gave for our cause. I could not work with the kids, but the toilet and the building parts needed to be fixed, too. That was my job for the LORD!

Looks like I need to sharpen up my skills again and fight for Bruce. I am working with Dave H. a childhood friend of Bruce's and between us, we will not be stopped. I feel GOD is helping me do good again. And the feeling is just as great as it was before. I may be old and crippled, but world watch out when I get going. The sparks are going to fly again!

Well enough of blowing my own horn. I just want to let you know if I can do it, you can help someone too. Don't let life trample someone down. Fight to help those who cannot help themselves. We who have must help those who don't. Not like giving them everything, but help to get going. And teach them to fend for themselves with some help to get going.

Boy I am fired up again, I probably won't be able to sleep again. Thank you for checking out my blog. Be sure to help someone out today. You never know when It will be your turn to need help!!

Bruce at rally, checking out the bikes and babes!    

The Boss Hoss motorcycle, 350 chevy V8. About 400 horsepower. Sticker on the side says"At two hundred MPH you have no friends". AH! to be young and reckless again!

No comments:

Post a Comment