Monday, April 7, 2014

Life is made for inspiration;NOT hesitation!!

Yes we all hesitate sometimes, it is a built in protection device. It gets sharper as we grow older. When we are young and know everything, we tend to jump in with both feet. As we age, we value life more, at least that is the male meaning of life! Ladies I don't think you jump in so quick, even when young? I look at life a little differently now that I am approaching the threshold of my existence. I value every day! I realize I may not be around tomorrow. Lots of things can happen to take away my living years at any time. I don't know everything like when I was eighteen years old. And I realize my parents were pretty smart after all even when I was 20 years old! I had to make my own mistakes when I was young, just like my kids, and my grandchildren now. Life is hard sometimes. But we usually stumble thru it in one piece. The learning curve can be a terrible mistress for a lot of youngsters. They do all not survive the early years. And for them I grieve.

I am lucky all my hard lessons I survived. I have a lot of stories that I get to tell. Not everyone is that lucky. I realize GOD has kept me around for a reason. I don't know what all HE has in store for me, but I believe telling my story has a lot to do with it! If I can inspire one person to better their life, I have accomplished part of His goal. To instill in one young person to better themselves. Help one young person to see the light it has taken me so long to notice. I have never hesitated to do what I thought was right at that given moment. As I look back I wonder if I was right all the time. At the worst I have made some mistakes, but they were not lethal ones. I am still here. Thank you LORD for helping me to learn and improve myself over the years.

I am learning a lot since I have retired. The lessons I am learning now are helping me prosper in life. And be a better person. My teachers are molding my mind, I know that is hard! But they are doing a great job. Thank you, Marcy  I know you are trying hard to get me smart. You are making slow progress, I am hard to teach. But I will keep trying till I get it. Like Bruce I am bullheaded, and will survive and prosper!

Thank you. Randy"HOSS"Caldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment