Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tough times never last, TOUGH PEOPLE DO!

Yes Bruce is tough. He has managed to get thru 66 years of life, fighting his tough battle every day. He worked at Armstrong industries for 27 years. And got thru life's hard knocks with little help. He has a lot of friends around Lancaster,PA. Every one he ran into has turned out to call Bruce a friend. That is why I feel obligated to help him out. I will stick to Bruce as my friend till one of us is not breathing anymore. Yes I am not deeply religious, but I feel a debt to THE LORD for giving me all these great years I have lived thru so far. Meeting and winning Mary, three great children, three wonderful grandchildren so far, and the ability to keep going, even with all my hurties I have gotten over the 65 years I have been stumbling thru this thing we call life. Sometimes I think my life has gone too fast. But the lord has given me a long and good life. I just am not ready to meet HIM anytime soon. But that is not my call. I have a lot of HIS work to do yet. But I can be recalled at any time, when my warranty runs out. 

I know I think out side the box, sometimes it is not even box shaped!LOL But I know what I want to do with the rest of my time in the living years. And that is help as many people as I can.    Yes I hear voices in my head, but they are telling me to help my fellow man, and woman. They can't be bad, when they are telling me GOD'S commandments.

Yes I am TOUGH. I will not take no when THE LORD demands a yes!
 He is guiding my actions most of the time, When I won't get out of my chair to do his bidding, I suffer the consequences of feeling bad for a time till I get going again. I am not perfect, just a man trying hard to live up to what I should do. Yes THE LORD demands tough people to do his work. We need to stick to the problem till we solve it. If you are going thru a tough time right now, remember it will not last. And someone is looking for you to help you through your tough time. We just need to find each other. That is what prayer is for!


No comments:

Post a Comment