Thursday, April 3, 2014

Well its thursday night,Bruce and I are still breathing,so far!!

Its funny how we look at life. We think that being alive is something owed to us. But it can be taken away at a moments notice. I know it happened to loved ones close to me. When my dad died when I was only 35 years old it was a shock. He still functioned. He lost a lot of years he should have had left. He was only 75. When my mom passed she was about 89. In poor health and her mind was going fast. Neither suffered a long death and for that I am thankful. I hope I can pass fast like my parents. To lay around and suffer is not the way to pass. I think you die in the time it takes is in reference to how you lived your life. If you were bad, you suffer. If on the other hand you lived a good life, you don't have to suffer long. I don't know if I am right on this or not. It is just something I feel. I hope this is how it happens. Good for good would be a nice thing. When your time is here, I don't think anything can change it. You will die when the Grand Ruler of time says so! 

Too many people waste their time in the living years. I hope I am not one of them. I try to be good, and help others. I give to help people. I try not to judge others. I talk to GOD and ask help for others. I don't know when my time will come to give up these living years. But I have fulfilled my part of life by passing on my DNA to my future generations. I hope when I pass my future generations will mourn my passing, and rejoice in the fact I hurt no more and I have gone to a better place. Not curse GOD like I did when I was young. I know better now. Life is a small time here on earth. Enjoy it while you can. Do nice things to others. Love your family, and tell them so. I hug all my kids and their spouses. I hug my friend Bob from florida. I hug Dave I used to ride cycle with.

Well I'm back, I took a break to watch the news. I like to catch up on the local happenings three times a day and see what the weather will be. Its raining heavily, but it is better than snow and ice. I also took a peanut butter filled chocolate oreo and milk treat break. I learned the milk part from the youngest granddaughter. Mary always complains I eat the snacks too fast, but she keeps on buying them. Just buys them less times to ration out my cheating on my diet. She wants to keep me alive! Even though I do try to eat healthy, but I cheat sometimes. I have little will power as I stated before.

I have to check the info Bob Quinn sent me to do another page about him. He suffers from agent orange effects from his time in Vietnam. He just had his second book published, and I said I would give him a plug on my blog to help him sell books. Like I said, I like to help people. I have gotten a lot of help over the years and like to return the favor.

Let me know what you thing about my outlook on the living years. Does it make sense to you. I have changed my outlook on life as I have aged. Learning life's hard lessons has changed me for the better I think. I try to help others more now that I am an old fart. We all need a purpose in life. Mine now is helping others. Trying to live a good life. I hope I am doing a good part of what I should be doing.
  
This is Kyra, my DNA passed on to the third generation. I am so proud! Now she can drink two power drinks at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment