Thursday, April 17, 2014

JESUS CHRIST SuperStar

Its ironic that this title came to me tonight. This is thursday night! Tomorrow is GOOD FRIDAY! And this rock opera is about the last three days Jesus Christ spent on this earth. This movie was the AH HA moment in my young life. I was a young man when I first saw the movie and it was the climax of my spiritual life. All of a sudden all the learning I went thru in sunday school came together and meant something to me. I understood what they were trying to pound into my thick scull. It made visually what I could only see in my mind for so many years. Finally I understood what Easter was about! The significant of palm sunday. The tearing up of the stands of the money changers and why Christ was so mad at them using the church itself to be a den of money mongers!

Finally my feeble mind got it. It was my turning point, that I was not important in this world. The people who needed help were what Christ came to this earth were about. I needed to stop putting myself first, and helping others not as fortunate as myself. It would take a lot more years till I grasp the full spectrum of what this would make my life outcome to turn into. Meeting Mary was the final straw in making my life what is today. She would mold my character to be a help to those that needed helping. Yes I was big and tough, but always an old softie inside. And Mary helped bring out the good in my character. And what a character I am! Just ask anyone who has been around me for a while. Mary and I are opposites! Yes opposites do attract, and we are the proof.

That is why I need to help others. It is inbred in me from my Father and Mother. They were always helping others as I grew up. Someone was living with us a lot of the time while I was at home, and after I left. And Mary and I had a lot if people living with us over the years. We both feel the need to help others. I feel that is why we hooked up. Our lifestyle would not have worked out had one of us not been willing to put up with the extra people in our house. Yes it is ironic I am writing this on the night before good friday. HE is guiding my hands again! So you can get this message too. I always thought about writing a book as I was growing older. Unlike Bob Quinn, I will not write a book, this blog is where my talents have landed. HE knows I can do more good right in the pages of this blog. I am getting HIS message out.

I will help Bruce, and Bob and probably others I don't even know yet. I just hope all the others we have helped over the years are paying it forward! I am sure the LORD is guiding their hands the same as HE is guiding mine. I never worried about getting credit for my good deeds in these living years. And when I am at the pearly gates, I figure I will not boast about what I have accomplished in these living years.The only one who matters will know and that is all that matters to me.

If you need to make money from home, check out my web sites. If I can help relieve your burden of not having enough money in your life, I have accomplished part of the task HE is leading my to do. There are all kinds of help we can offer. With Bob it is helping him sell his books. With Bruce it is helping him gain back his mobility that the stroke has taken away. For Dave and Sally it is getting the word out to get prayers for them. For those I have not met yet, we will cross that bridge when we get to it. You know I am Bi-Polar, I think out of the box. My mind is racing a mile a minute, and keeping my mind occupied on another cause keeps me out of trouble. Mary is glad when my mind is occupied. She does not have to help clean up the mess I make!

Thank you LORD for using me to get your message out. Keep using me however you need to. I knew you had a propose for me all these years. I just was too stubborn to listen to you for a lot of years. Keep trying till it sinks thru my thick skull. I will eventually get the message!


Like Mary's card says,  A LONG TIME AGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment