Saturday, April 19, 2014

Good Saturday ?

Took Bruce to breakfast again. Tried to talk to him about accepting help so he would not lose his house. He is still not wanting to accept help. He says he does not accept charity. Any ideas of how to change his mind will be appreciated. I don't know where to go from here! How do you help someone who refuses help! I will keep trying.

Going to my oldest son's for our Easter celebration today. Have to figure how to bribe my daughter-in-law to find out which plastic eggs she hid the chocolate peanut butter eggs in so I can get one at the egg hunt?  LOL You know me, I never give up!

Will ask the LORD for help with Bruce. HE has always come thru for me before. I know I can't do it myself, not smart enough yet, will never be. If you have any ideas, e-mail me at  rcald@ptd.net   I will not give up on Bruce. He worked hard all his life and does not deserve to lose all he has. In retirement trying to hold on to what you have gets harder and harder with today's climate. I hope our outlook on retirement changes so we can enjoy our "golden" years.

Dear LORD; please make Dave H. I and our wives smart enough to get Bruce to accept the help he so desperately needs!  AMEN

This helping others is beginning to stretch my brain. I guess this is what I need right now. I have learned a lot over the years. This is just one more thing I must absorb to get the job done. And you know I will get the job done, even if it almost kills me! Thank you for reading my blog, and thank you for any idea you can come up with to further along our project of helping Bruce. I will let you know how we progress on the problem. Banging together enough heads should give us some good ideas!

Bruce had another friend take him to the Harley open house where he got bis latest bike. He will be in a good mood today. Hopefully he will be more receptive to ideas this week.

Pray for us to help Bruce. I know prayer helps! GOD is a good friend in times of need! And we all need good friends in our lives! Especially today!

No comments:

Post a Comment