Friday, April 11, 2014

Power Hungry????

No I am not power hungry, just because I like to see Chevy V8 motorcycles. I also have a picture of a 426 Hemi cycle, I just have to find it. There is also pictures of a Dodge V10 cylinder cycle I have to locate too. I am just your average now older; biker. I can dream of riding these terrors just one time before I meet my maker. Of course that will probably cause my untimely demise so much sooner. I have no death wish, but just feeling the power is enlightening. Looking is great. I like to look at women, and look is all I plan to do! An old fart even likes to look and dream. I am not dead yet. I plan to be looking for a lot of years to come. Men are visual creatures and the older we get the more we like to look. That is why we have so many things to occupy our feeble minds. Us men need quidance from you women in our lives. You are the counterbalance for us poor dumb men. You keep us sane and on the straight and narrow. That is why it is fact, single men don't live as long as married men.

Yes I like to look at cycle rallies, because when I was young I put all my money in cycles and cars. I learned to shift my priorates to family. We like to look at those who did not outgrow the need to spend on cycles and cars. Some men consider the luxuries of life more important than family. I consider those people have lost their meaning of life. I value my family as more important than the frilly things in life. But it is still nice to look at what I did not decide to do. I am happy with my life, I have a family to spend time with, and can still see what others have done with their lives. It is nice at the end of the day to come home to a loving family, and think of those who chose or were pushed into the lonely life.

Yes I am power hungry! Hungry for the family life I have. You cannot take possessions with you when you give up the living years. But I know with every ounce of my faith, that you take the love of family with you. Wherever you are assigned after death.    The only limits in your life are the ones you create in your mind.    Remember FAITH is the belief in what you cannot see.    And I see a lot! 

Thank you for checking out my raving. Let me know what you think of my take on life!


Look up Christian Motorcycle Association on google, they are at all the big rallies and do a lot of good they work with people and kids. They straightened out my nephew that lived with us for a lot of years. He is now in the National Guard and has a little boy. They have members all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment