Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Still pouring down rain!

It is 7:00  monday morning. It is still pouring rain.Weather lady says probably will get 4 inches of rain this week. Hope no one floods out. Mother Nature is really upset with us again. She is mad at us for not taking better care of her planet. We must try harder to clean up this big blue marble we call home! We can not live without it. Can we take the hint. I hope so for our sake.

I check the obituaries every morning to see who made the column that I know. I am glad when I see it is not me. I am at the age now when life stops giving me things, and starts taking them away! I hope myself and my loved ones are not in the paper for a long time to come. But nothing in this life is a sure thing. I pray every night for help that we have more time in this life. I have lost friends that were close to me. And a lot of relatives. Now I only see relatives at marriages, and funerals. It is sad that as you age you see less and less of people who matter to you. They have their own lives to keep them busy.

Enough of my look at life, it is not funny anymore. The world is a lot of bad news every day. I hope our kids have a better life than we have had. I don't know if that will happen with the economy the way it is. We are running up debt our new generations will be responsible for. I hope they can pay it off and still have a good life.

I am not being funny right now. The rain has me down, and thinking about the life we are creating depresses me. I know somehow we will improve things for our future generations, somehow we will! I have faith in mankind. Faith is the belief in what you cannot see. And I see our future generations solving our problems. We are at our best at solving problems when our backs are against the wall. And for these problems I know we will find solutions. We just need to look to THE LORD for inspiration and all will be right in our world again. I know it in my soul!

See I am not always on my soapbox. Sometimes I try to highlight the other side of life's tough times. To make us think. We must find solutions to life's problems. And if I can make you think about a problem and find the solution, I have performed a valuable task. I am fulfilling a valuable service again. I am adding my solution to life like when I was working and fixing machinery. We can matter long after society tells us we are not needed in the work force. We are not out to pasture, just in a different part of the work force.  Thank you for letting me ramble on. I hope you got something out of my part of life's funny doings. I know it helped me putting it down on paper. We all need to be needed again. And I feel this is filling a need. Whatever it may be!

This is what I am fighting so hard for to improve. Our future generations place in this world. You don't have to be Great to Start; But you have to Start to be Great. Let's start for our future generations!

No comments:

Post a Comment